TMOTTBG

Take Me Out to the Ball Game.

Name:
Location: Leesburg, Virginia, United States

I like to think I'm eclectic, but I think that really means lazy. Perhaps I am. I do enjoy reading, lounging on the couch, woodworking, lounging on the couch with a beer, baseball(preferably with a beer), and reading while lounging on the couch. Yeah. Eclectic. See?

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Baltimore on the Hudson...don't do it!!!

The Baltimore Sun reports that Oakland is seeking the farm from the Orioles for Tim Hudson. The names include Erik Bedard, the young left hander, Brian Roberts, the reliable and healthy second baseman, and the O's top draft pick in 2003. I have three words for this possible deal:

"No friggin' way."

Hudson is a free agent after next season and Beane is not giving the O's a chance to try and reach an extension with the pitcher. Screw him! Beattie and Flanigan should not give in to Beane on this one. Why surrender youth when you have no idea if you can keep the prize?

Uh-uh. No way.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home