TMOTTBG

Take Me Out to the Ball Game.

Name:
Location: Leesburg, Virginia, United States

I like to think I'm eclectic, but I think that really means lazy. Perhaps I am. I do enjoy reading, lounging on the couch, woodworking, lounging on the couch with a beer, baseball(preferably with a beer), and reading while lounging on the couch. Yeah. Eclectic. See?

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Resolved for 2005

Three L's:

Lose, laugh and love a lot.

Lose the weight: at least 50 pounds over the year: 4.17 pounds per month. A bit over a pound a week.

Laugh more with her: We've not laughed enough in the past year. Anxiety has overshadowed our happiness at times. I'll laugh at least once a night with my love.

Love her more: We've not loved enough. It should be at least once a week. Perhaps the laughter will lend itself to love.

My three L's.

May my fourth bless us on these three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home